Monticello - MCMcmReader>>loadVersionInfo

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jun 1 13:23:24 UTC 2006

Thanks Bert,

I tried loading the latest MC and then the configurations and got an error.
When you load the latest MC it appears that the method PackageInfo>>methods
is removed.  Loading MonticelloConfigurations fails on snapshot.  I tried it
backwards loading the configurations first and that worked.

Shouldn't this be harvested for 3.9?

Ron