Monticello 2 alpha release

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri May 5 07:23:11 UTC 2006

Hi Colin!

Colin Putney <cputney at wiresong.ca> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> After all the interest at Monticello 2 at Smalltalk Solutions, I
> figure it's time to get it out there for people to play with. It's

Awesome news! :) You mention "versioned changesets" and "partial
merges". One thing I love in darcs is the ability to only deal with
patches (changesets) but with good dependency resolution and the ability
to cherry pick. Does MC2 give something similar?

And... what was the specific problem with the release registration?

regards, Göran