Rescue of forgiven nice orphans

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Thu May 25 13:25:55 UTC 2006

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :
> People what could have interest in MorphicWrappers and/or MathMorphs.
>
> Sure I lack the vision and excellent work of creators of these packages, but
> with mixing and glue (some luck guess too), I have part working in one of my
> experiments , as you could see.
>
> The Function Plotter Gallery
> http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~caniglia/Andres/gallery.html
> Could work and many of MorphicWrappers too.
>
> So if any have code what once work send me private.
> Or any what think a small math / physics  image could have sense, also
> contact me.

It's very nice if you could ressurect some of this nice old code ;-)
I would like to help for MathMorphs. Maybe we could start by creating a
SqueakSource project : http://squeaksource.com/

I start to put some links in the squeak-fr Wiki :
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/MathMorphs

Some of my students, have made something similar for algorithms,
AlgoMorphs : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/AlgoMorph
But it's a very old project (2001-2002), i think it doesn't work anymore
on modern Squeak image ...

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##