Squeak and Namespaces

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Nov 29 16:50:08 UTC 2006

Hi!

Howard Stearns <hstearns at wisc.edu> wrote:
> I like Andreas' way of comparing what the proposal does to the cost of
> programmer changes. Determining whether his analysis is correct depends,

I agree that this is a trade off that we need to look at closely.

> I think, on what the proposal is actually doing, no?  I think it's
> possible to implement it in such a way that changes scale appropriately,
> but it is not yet clear to me that the code actually does things that way.
> -Howard

Ok, the code is small and it has class comments. If you (and or anyone
else) is serious about looking at it for such an analysis I can offer a
detailed writeup of EXACTLY what it does and how it works. After all, I
have spent enough hours on this that I do not wish to see it all wasted.
:)

Say "please do" and I will do it. :)

regards, Göran