Squeak and Namespaces

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Nov 29 17:23:10 UTC 2006

Hi!

Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2006, at 19:14 , J J wrote:
>
> > Once you get namespaces in, it's going to be pretty hard to take
> > them out again if research shows a better way.
>
> Is that so? Did you read the proposal? It does not look hard at all
> to back out again.
>
> - Bert -

It would be trivial to back this out. But I guess most people arguing in
this thread haven't read either the article nor have they actually
looked at how it works or on the code itself. That is of course no
crime, but it would be easier to discuss it if people actually looked at
it. ;) ;)

But now I guess people are waiting for that walkthrough instead. :)

regards, Göran