Removing Etoys (was Re: A process proposal for 3.10)

Juan Vuletich jvuletich at dc.uba.ar
Wed Oct 18 10:10:42 UTC 2006

So, this seems a good time to remove eToys from the official release. I
can team with Pavel and Stef (and any other volunteer) to do this.

However, it will take some 20 or 30 hours of work, and I think we need
to know if this will be adopted, otherwise I won't spend time on it.

I guess the Board could lead, and make a decision, or enlight me about
the decision process for issues like this one.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich