Respect (was Re: Roadmap proposal for 3.10/4.0)

jvuletich at dc.uba.ar jvuletich at dc.uba.ar
Wed Oct 18 18:43:47 UTC 2006

Hello Damien

Your message was completely polite. My answer was for you but also for
many recent senders, some of them not as polite as you. Many requesting
the community to fulfill their wishes, without showing any intention of
helping in the process. Many without knowing or understanding what Squeak
is about.

I guess I should have started a new thread instead of answering your's. I
apologize for that.

As I said, there is no censorship here. I have no power or intentions to
censor you or anybody.

It is just that there is really a lot of people here. And many of them
really brilliant. To me, this is more a place to learn that a place to
teach. I'm usually quiet. Before I send mail to this list, I think of the
large number of people who will read it, and ask myself "do I have
something useful to say?". Sometimes I miss this kind of consideration on
others.

I just wanted to share my opinion and attitude on this.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich