3.9 browser speed

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Sat Oct 21 20:01:09 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas,

the reason will be in the gradient background of windows. The
background is processed during every update now but the previous
versions were more optimized.
I have tried this test on Squeak 3.9 with Skylark theme
(http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/87) and it was without this slowdown
and about two times faster (without TTF).

-- Pavel