Squackers, Tenth-Birthday-of-Squeak edition

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Fri Sep 15 05:29:31 UTC 2006

Craig wrote...

>     For October, Squackers[1] will celebrate Squeak's tenth birthday at
>Dan Ingalls's place near Santa Cruz, CA, USA, on Saturday the
>seventh[2]. We'll start by hanging out at the beach in the afternoon,
>then head up to Dan's for a barbeque and further merriment (and we might
>be found on the Squeak IRC channel around 7pm GMT-7, see [3]).
>
>     If you think you'll be able to make it, please let me know! And
>please forward this message to others you think might be interested.
>

>     take care,
>
>-C

Folks -

I think it might be nice to spend a bit of time strategizing about Strongtalk and Squeak (if we can wait until then).  Also I might talk a bit about my whacky project to do a self-supporting kernel in JavaScript, and if Ian can make it he might talk about his new VM that should run both JavaScript and Squeak, and what's cool about that.

If you are coming, please drop me a line so I can explain about parking and other silly details.

	- Dan