[ANN] Squeak Documentation Project

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 20:01:35 UTC 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 01:13:06PM +0000, J J wrote:
> Excellent.  This really needs to be done desperately.  I would be
> interested in any help I can offer.  Is there a list somewhere of who all
> will be involved?  We need to get everyone together and lay out what gets
> documented first cut, and probably try to make a cut at the chapters so the
> documentation can be done concurrently.

You can sign up at the documentation team page:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/808

The first cut of an outline has also been made:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5869

Go ahead and add your ideas. I will put together a voting form
to determine exactly what should and should not be in the
document.

--
Matthew Fulmer