Another stupid Morphic Question

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Apr 30 17:29:31 UTC 2007

In my continuing quest to make sense of Morphic, I've run up against
the following situation.

I have a RectangleMorph (subclass).  Embedded in it are a number of
CircleMorph (again, actually a subclass) connected by
NCAAConnectorMorphs.

I want to be able to move the circles by dragging them with the red
button.  This is exactly the default behavior when they are in the
World — but when they are in the RectagleMorph, a mouse click picks
up the whole rectangle.  I have tried making handleMouseDown: answer
false in the RectangleMorph, and to answer true in the circles — this
doesn't help.

Conversely, I _don't_ want to be able to pick up the Rectangle with a
single red click.  But I can, and I can't turn this off, even though
handlesMouseDown: and handlesMouseStillDown: answer false.

This should be trivial, shouldn't it?

	Andrew