[ANN] Smalltalk flyers updated - German and Spanish translations required

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Dec 4 12:43:10 UTC 2007

In the German translation, in the paragraph 'Bin"are Nachrichten', please
replace the word "verwandt" which in English translates to "being a
relative", by "verwendet" (which in English means "being used").

And in the paragraph "Entwicklungsumgebung" please replace the phrase "zu
browsen oder" by "zu navigieren und".

Thanks to all for this effective community effort, to Damien for his
patience, the initiative and the good work.

/Klaus