Squeak bumper sticker

gafisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Sun Dec 23 00:55:49 UTC 2007

Indeed, Tim, I called it a "lesser contribution" only relative to your other, even more significant, contributions to the Squeak Community.  The "Buy Tim a CCX Foundation" was moving along fine until Koenigsegg said the logo was giving them aerodynamics problems, but the engineers are working on it.

Thanks sincerely for the work you've done.

Gary