Could we fix the web site

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Jan 6 17:07:28 UTC 2007

Hi karl

my point is about the place of the news on the web site. I think that
we need something that anybody (and certainly someone
evaluating me can understand). When people click on my cv on the
squeak web site, it should be great.
And the news section should not be the top items. Or I can remove all
the links I have on my sites and cv to squeak.org but this
would be sad because imagine a person not knowing anything about
squeak going to the site and reading the first paragraph right now.

>> Stef
>>

> The news feed is from news.squeak.org so if you join the news team
> you will be able to post directly.

I do not want. I have nothing against news and I have nothing to say.