Squeak hangs when AVG virus scan is run

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:47:25 UTC 2007

That's interesting. I also use AVG, and I have noticed the same problem (on
Windows 2000).
I hadn't thought that it could be AVG causing the problem. Now it makes sense.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem to happen when Squeak is minimized.

Sometimes I can delete the error messages from the console, then hide the
console window, and the image is useable, though slow.

Cheers,
Andy