2007-01-17 SqF board notes

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jan 25 16:50:00 UTC 2007

Stef,

I forwarded your request to the board.

This report is about the meeting on the 17th, you sent the mail on
the 21st. Due to general shortage of time-machines around here I
didn't send it in time for the last meeting. ;-)

Next meeting will be first Wednesday of February, which is the 7th.
I'll be on vacation at that time, but as I wrote, I forwarded it, and
the other guys can deal with it accordingly.

- Bert -