Linux install - dumb questions

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:31:39 UTC 2007

Glad to hear that the instructions were useful to you!

About the sources you can try at the same directory of installation
(/usr/lib/ in my case) or in the work directory (were you have the images),
in my case /home/garduino/squeak. I've both sources here (V3 and V39).

HTH.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz