Voting has now started (was: Squeak Foundation Election 2007)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Mar 4 18:08:49 UTC 2007

El 3/4/07 1:14 PM, "Daniel Vainsencher" <danielv at tx.technion.ac.il>
escribió:

> Just thought I'd make sure everyone noticed we've started the stage in
> which everyone's participation is critical.
>
> If you have not received an email explaining how to vote, and should
> have, please send a mail to both Ron and myself soon - voting will be
> open only for ~3 days.
>
> Please note that the elections wiki page has been updated by some of the
> candidates, giving more reading material to base the decision on. Also
> remember to complete the process by pressing the "Vote" button near the
> bottom when the ranking on screen fits your final preferences.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel Vainsencher and the elections team
 I just receive the mail , but I having
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, jodie at cs.cornell.edu and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

Maybe if the team use Squeak for Squeak elections...

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!