Voting has now started (was: Squeak Foundation Election 2007)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Mar 4 18:28:14 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

The site seems to be working, I checked your link and it looks good.  Please
try your link again.  Hopefully the problem that you experienced is fixed.
I sent an email to the administrator just to be sure.

I like using a third party tool since it increases the likelihood of a fair
and impartial election.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member