How-to Monticello Configuration

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:37:59 UTC 2007

2007/3/7, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to understand what are MC configurations, how to use them
> and why, when I try to load one, I get a:

MC configurations are an list of Monticello versions and a list of
Monticello Repositories (last time I checked only http was supported).

With MCC the specified Monticello versions are loaded in the given
order from the given repositories.

The user interface is a bit - how shall I put it - needs some time to
get familiar with.

> MCMcmReader(MCVersionReader): My subclass should have overridden
> #loadVersionInfo

There are about three versions of Monticello that fix this:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5217
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4991 (see also parent issue)
http://www.squeaksource.com/Trike.html

You are free to do a fourth.