Maintainiable Squeak VM ports (was Re: Squeak on Handhelds (Update))

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Mar 11 21:19:56 UTC 2007

Andreas Raab wrote:
> I'll make a start by moving the Win32 relevant bits into CVS and have
> them be linked to from http://squeakvm.org/win32 - others can follow if
> they like to ;-)

I've just finished salvaging the relevant information from the Swiki
(turns out that it was only about two pages worth of actual information;
but in the process I came across several pages with completely wrong
stuff) and put it into platforms/win32/docs and up at squeakvm.org/win32
- if you want to give it a shot with the general information about
VMMaker (or perhaps draft Brian into it ;-) we should check this either
into platforms/docs or and link it properly.

We should also consider checking your tour of the OE into platforms/docs
etc. All of this is useful information that people simple can't find the
way it's hidden in the Swiki.

Cheers,
   - Andreas