Spoon progress 2007-03-13: Nexus reference visualization

Joshua Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Fri Mar 16 05:18:21 UTC 2007

Thanks for sharing, that's a beautiful video.

I remember Ralph saying that some of his students were interested in
3D programming interfaces; this could be a very nice tool.  How long
does it take to compute the spanning tree?  How long does it take for
Walrus to visualize it (did it have to do much precomputation before
viewing)?

Best,
Josh