Craig ported Flow to Squeak 3.9

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sat May 5 01:55:01 UTC 2007

Hi Avi--

> > Did you download the release and read the README?
>
> No, because I'm currently on dialup and it would tie up my connection
> for (according to Safari) 30 minutes to do so.

     Aha; thanks, that's good to know. I'll try to include information
like this ("what's in the release") on the web page too.

     So, as I think I mentioned here on squeak-dev as well, the Flow
code is part of the Naiad client support, which is one of two fileouts
in the current release (the other is the virtual machine support for the
Spoon VM, both building and simulating).

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta