Towards 3.91

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 5 10:01:13 UTC 2007

El 5/4/07 11:44 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Dear All!
>
> Following some discussion on irc, I am planning to move forward with
> 3.9.1 release of squeak, and to go through the steps of harvesting some
> fixes. The plan is to continue to use 3.9.1alpha as a test bed for fixes
> which can also be adopted into 3.10.

Keith:

Looking to the past sometimes is good.
But if we wish "made the future", should concentrate on 3.10 and beyond.
3.9 was a step what most people in this list do.
3.11 is what we should discuss.
We should take Pavel Kernel as base ? MinimalMorphic ? (Once I submit some
MinimalAgreement to he and to Ralph)
Juan idea of Morphic 3.0 deserves a deep look.
It's Monticello 2 a better tool for doing a release ? It's ready for we try
it ?

Edgar