Assembly Language

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Sep 15 20:59:35 UTC 2007

Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 02:28:09 -0700, Edgar J. De Cleene
> <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>
>> I miss the first mail but see the replies.
>> I was a 6502 and Apple II fan.
>
> Wow, so many 6502 fans. 6502 was my first assembler. Basic + ASM where
> needed was how I did most of my projects.

My first was 6809. Close enough.  I even made a computer with that CPU.
Yes, with my own hands, back in year 1982, when I was in second year of
secondary school. That were times! 3KB of RAM, only persistence was 512K
EPROM, programming directly in machine hex codes, ...

Now, back to Squeak ...

Best regards
Janko

--