[squeak-dev] Image crashes just after start-up

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Apr 14 17:10:38 UTC 2008

If this is on a macintosh there should be a crash log in ~/Library/
Logs/CrashReporter/Squeak...
If so send me a copy.

Also I'd be glad to work with you to build a more current VM with
message tracing on.

Also you can start the VM binary using gdb   then run, then when it
crashs
type in  call (int) printAllStacks()
to get a stack trace of all the processes running

--
=
=