[squeak-dev] [ANN] First public version of rSTAdd-ons (RemoteSmalltalk)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Apr 18 22:27:49 UTC 2008

No. As an example today I've been working all day with 4 images in my laptop.
They talk to each other concurrently so sweet. All of them bound to localhost.

I'm using this images to make an async scalable architecture: in devel I use 2
seaside images each one with an app and 2 other images as odb's of those seaside
apps. When I need more I just fragment odbs and clone the seaside app workers.
Everything is largely subsecond. Everything can go in any address of the lan.

Also take a look to BoundTcpListener. It will ignore incoming conections from
address from other than the specified as expected to increase security. A
further step on that direction will be to be able to bound it to listen only
addresses of a given network like:  192.168.1.* (or some syntax with sense to
express that). That could be good for a backbone or lan config.

	Enjoy and share experiences!

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre