Election Nomination Period Ending in 4 days

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:13:06 UTC 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 4:04 AM, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is a reminder that if you are going announce that you are running for
> position in the SqueakFoundation Board, you should announce your candidacy
> now.  There are only 4 more days before the nomination period ends on 22nd
> of February 2008.
>
> We currently have 5 nominations for 7 seats on the board.  They are.
>
> Bert Freudenberg (serving on the board currently)
> Yoshiki Ohshima (serving on the board currently)
> Craig Latta (serving on the board currently)
> Tim Rowledge (serving on the board currently)
> Andrew P. Black (serving on the board currently)

I don't know what each person here works on, except for Craig (Spoon) and
Bert (XO...?). What projects, interests or groups do each represent?

Do we have a representative from the larger Squeak sub-communities such as
Croquet, EToys and Seaside?

I'd also really like to see some of the newer active members raise their
hand for a place on the board. I'm going to shy away from it myself because
I can't make it to the IRC meetings.

Gulik.

--
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/mikevdg