ObjectFinder

Frederic Pluquet fpluquet at ulb.ac.be
Tue Jan 8 18:26:04 UTC 2008

> Yes, that would be cool. Do you also have full support for drag-and-drop?

No, I don't have. I will take some time to see exactly what are your
implemented features and write a "to do list", on which we could work ;-)

As you can see I've also done a debugger, process browser, file
> browser, and started with some work on a transcript and a workspace.
> Except for the process browser none of the tools is in my opinion
> really useful for primtime yet. I am basically waiting for OB to get
> more powerful (e.g. to be able to compose browser into each other).

I have two questions :
- do you develop also the OmniBrowser ?
- do you know where can I find some information (web site, pdf, ...) ? The
architecture seems to evoluate quickly and I don't find other information
source that the code itself...

Lukas