ObjectFinder

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:03:08 UTC 2008

> - do you develop also the OmniBrowser ?

I use OmniBrowser for all my development since the very beginning. I
contributed some fixes and enhancements, but I am not actively
developing on the core framework. I am responsible for the refactoring
tool integration (OB-Refactory) and I play with OB-Tools, as features
I am missing from OB get added.

> - do you know where can I find some information (web site, pdf, ...) ? The
> architecture seems to evoluate quickly and I don't find other information
> source that the code itself...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli