Morphic 3 presentation at Smalltalks 2007

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jan 22 02:51:02 UTC 2008

Hi Randy,

The objectives of Morphic 3 and Tweak are quite different. I wrote a
little bit about this at
http://www.jvuletich.org/DirectManipulation.html . At
http://www.jvuletich.org/Morphic3/TheFutureOfTheGUI_01.html you can read
quite a bit about the Morphic 3 objectives.

Tweak doesn't address my concerns, especially about non linear
coordinate systems. The 3 main features of Tweak as it says at
http://tweakproject.org/ are asynchronous events, language extensions
and a viewing architecture. I don't find any of them especially useful
so I'm not pursuing any integration with Tweak.

Hope this helps.

Juan Vuletich