[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak-dev Images] About the different flavors

David Zmick dz0004455 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:47:59 UTC 2008

I have always tracked it and been curious but the bar seemed too high to get
started - however having a nice looking default image with a good range of
tools that compare nicely "with the competition" suddenly made it easier to
get started and start using lots of the good stuff available.

I agree with you

--
David Zmick
/dz0004455\