[squeak-dev] Attempting to get VMMaker properly on SqueakSource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jul 26 13:58:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 02:02:51PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:

> I've saved VMMaker-tpr.79 to squeaksource as an experiment. Can
> everyone see it ok?

Yes, it's there, no worries. I see also that you have added all of
the earlier versions back to VMMaker-tpr.2.mcz. Thanks for that,
it's really nice to be able to browse backwards and see when things
changed. Must have been a solid hour of aggrivation getting it all
uploaded, but much appreciated.

Dave