[squeak-dev] Re: I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Mar 14 13:25:44 UTC 2008

Andreas Raab wrote:
> Igor Stasenko wrote:

>> Well, i hope Janko understands how hard it can be. And if he really
>> thinks that he capable to work things out, then why not. Nevertheless,
>> we have to put trust in people time to time :)

> Sure. But part of trusting him to work things out is to trust him to
> come up with a plan that can address these issues, no? (and by "plan" I
> mean nothing complicated - just a staging site so that people can have a
> look at it and the board can decide when it's ready to go live)

A test website with all current content migrated is definitively a must
to do before switching to a new CMS. And a demo to see the features and
possibilities how to contribute, publish, edit and maintain content too.
As I already said I'll try to provide such demo during a weekend, then
we can discuss further steps.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek