[squeak-dev] I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Mar 14 20:35:50 UTC 2008

Hi Brad,

Brad Fuller wrote:

> Who, on the webteam, is also versed in Aida? We should have at least 3
> other people on the team who understand this engine for support.

I don't think that so many technically knowledgeable people need to be
in WebTeam, but yes, there should exist at least so many people
knowledgeable on technology and willing to help if needed.

And from response to exactly that question on Aida mailing list you can
see that there are so many people willing to help. And Nicolas Petton,
core member of Aida dev team will surely join WebTeam. Then we are more
that strong enough, long-term!

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek