[squeak-dev] Universes server may be down? (was Squeak-Map may be down?)

Kum Sackey ke.sackey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:48:39 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 16:36 -0400, Kum Sackey wrote:
> > I posted this message on the Seaside mailing list, and was told that
> > Squeak map might be down.
> >
> > I'm trying to install the Seaside Magma Helper through the Universe
> > package browser, however always fails with:

I can't reproduce the problem. Can you please give us the image
version and all the steps that produce this error?

Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good
luck». (http://blogs.sun.com/ahe/entry/override_snafu)

I was using Damien's Squeak-Dev latest web version:
- http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html

Then I was following the installation instructions here: