[squeak-dev] 'ms' initials on MC methods

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 10 17:48:36 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 17:33 +0100, Damien Cassou wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Michal Starke <michal-list at auf.net> wrote:
> >> 'ms'->#()
> >>
> >> "ms" ken thinks is Matthew Suen, and Philippe?
> >
> > I think that would be me - Michal Starke - probably for the preambles
> > / postscripts I had added to MC a long time ago. If so: I have signed
> > the relicensing agreement. (Show me which methods we are talking
> > about, to be sure those are my stamps.)
>
> Mathieu Suen can also be the author of these methods.

Yes, I meant Matthieu Suen (two ts I think).  This was largely
speculative on my part but in support of this theory is the fact that on
map.squeak.org there are two accounts:

initials	name		email address

msue		mathk		mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
ms		math		mathk.sue at gmail.com

combined together these suggest that Matthieu has used the initials ms
at some point.  I have Cc'ed both in this email.

That said, reference to the 'offending' methods would be good and Michal
can check and see what he thinks.  And maybe Matthieu will respond.

Ken