[squeak-dev] Re: Did Alice wander?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jul 22 06:10:10 UTC 2009

Hi Gary -

The 3D modeling stuff comes on top of Alice. It can be used to create
some initial content more easily (scripting cubes and spheres is fun,
but it's even more fun to script *your* objects). In particular because
you can use photographs etc. and have the students really *be* their own
avatars. Try it some time and you'll see how much fun it actually is.

Cheers,
   - Andreas