[squeak-dev] Elements - a Scratch-like Smalltalk

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 5 11:50:59 UTC 2009

On 3/5/09 9:35 AM, "Jens Moenig" <jens at moenig.org> wrote:

> Hi Edgar,
>
> now, why would anybody consider Squeak or Morphic to be "dead" were it not
> for Squeakers themselves vehemently denying this :-)

People like you do Smalltalk and others only JusTalk.
Who don't like Morph should use another Smalltalk

Again ,Great Work !!

I seeing the image at work, its very nice and I trying to port to FunSqueak
, actual build on top of my SqueakLightII

Code fileIn in nicely , for have all working I seeing the many changes for
Slider and ScrollBar from 2.x era of Scratch to current 3.10 base.

All #labelFont I replace for
labelFont
    ^StrikeFont familyName: 'ComicSansMS' size: 12 emphasized: 1

No Verdana in  base Squeak 3.10

Edgar