[squeak-dev] Elements - a Scratch-like Smalltalk

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 5 12:26:32 UTC 2009

On 3/5/09 10:09 AM, "Jens Moenig" <jens at moenig.org> wrote:

> It's wonderful that you're trying to port this to FunSqueak, Edgar! The
> actual changeset is very small (only about 140 Kb), and I did not merge it
> with the base changes, so that this kind of porting could be undertaken. The
> elements themselves should be font-independent, so you can just specify a
> different label font for each element. I'm not sure about sliders and scroll
> bars, though (I only know those used by Scratch and basically copied John's
> code for the ScrollFrames).
>
> -Jens

I need do some adjust before have it running.

I see if any of tricks I do before works for ScrollBar, need go out now but
continue this afternoon.

If I have success send you a .mcz sou you could have a SqueakSource project.
Maybe some of MorphicTeam  guys like Jerome or Juan could join later and
give some valuable advice.

You could contact me in Skype as edgardec later if you wish.
And continue the great job..

Edgar