[squeak-dev] Re: How to get a Trunk image

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:43:40 UTC 2009

I was getting MNU inside Graphics-ar.63. Weirdly, I was able to consistently
reproduce the issue last night, but naturally today I could not. The only
thing I did differently was nuke the 'sm' and 'universetmp' directories. Do
things in these get loaded automatically at startup? If so, it may have been
my mistake.

I'm kicking myself for not getting a stack. Poor form.

Sorry for the bother!

--
Ron