[squeak-dev] facelifting the trunk?

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Sep 17 11:59:59 UTC 2009

Göran wrote:
>On the other hand - if we can improve the default out-of-the-box L&F -
>that is *still worth doing*, don't you think?

So what about
 - integrating Polymorph by default
 - change the "Squeak out-of-the-box theme" included in Polymorph
   so we have a nice Squeak look
 - throw out the others themes/make them loadable

This would provide a nice default look and easy theming and nobody
has to waste time producing another alternative ...

Bye
T.