[squeak-dev] nominallyUnsent: aSelectorSymbol

Enrico Spinielli enrico.spinielli at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 7 14:09:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,
in an exploratory quest into the Squeak image I found
     Object>>nominallyUnsent: aSelectorSymbol

I understand this seems to be devised as a mean to mark unsent methods as sent.
I am intrigued by it, because it seems to me it would be useful to
mark selectors invoked via perform:
Do you see the same benefit?

Also to note is that there is no senders of 'nominallyUnsent:'...so
maybe it is not so useful!

thanks a lot in advance for any comments/feedback
Bye
--
Enrico Spinielli
"Do Androids dream of electric sheep?"— Philip K. Dick