[squeak-dev] 4.2 next steps

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:00:01 UTC 2010

If the good people of Squeak can give me a list of doIts to run on the image after pulling down the updates (can't find the list I made anywhere,) I can roll up a new trunk image and push it up to the FTP server tonight or tomorrow.

I told Hannes I'd do this a month ago but got inundated with work: sorry for dropping the ball Hannes.