[squeak-dev] FFI cleanup

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 09:18:09 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

I've seen that you have cleaned up the repository - nice that
OS examples are now separated.

Unfortunately you removed "FFI-Examples-ar.1" from the repository
which broke my builds! We should take care with removing packages
from SqS repos - others may rely on them. The repo looks cleaner
now - but that's not what I would call backward compatible ;)

Fortunately my builds use Metacello and there is already a
new version for the configuration from Mariano/Dale. So i just
had to switch to version 1.2.:

  (ConfigurationOfFFI project version: '1.2') load

>if that doesn't help check (Smalltalk specialObjectsArray copyFrom: 44 to: >48) which should say #(ExternalAddress ExternalStructure ExternalData >ExternalFunction ExternalLibrary).

Would it make sense to have this in a unit test too?

Thx
T.

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser