[squeak-dev] Working with Trunk and Package loading

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 08:41:32 UTC 2010

Folks:

I re testing the tomorrow version of FunSqueak and as each time , discover
new things and old bugs shows again

The particular point I wish all working in Trunk should note is:

Your .mcz don¹t should give any Undeclared

Just now going to 9633

Undeclared removeUnreferencedKeys; inspect.

a Dictionary(#Definitions->nil #Instances->nil #activatorDockingBar->nil
#arguments->nil #current->a SmalltalkImage #dirFlag->nil
#objectsToFinalize->nil #updateSelector->nil #updater->nil )

And of course, no packages should bring Undeclared things to .image.
In 3.10 I put some in Monticello raising a error just for this, so you know
some is wroooong.

As quality test, please do Undeclared removeUnreferencedKeys; inspect.
 on all you upload to trunk and in all your packages .

Edgar