[squeak-dev] Please, what is the status of Smalltalk and SmalltalkImage?

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 00:20:55 UTC 2010

Hi. I haven't been paying too much attention to the above
refactoring (I'll read the mails now), but what is up with that
change? I'm trying to port a very large application (Cobalt) to
the trunk. I replaced all occurrences of Smalltalk with
SmalltalkImage current in all places where vm parameters were
needed, last week, and now Smalltalk at: stopped working.

What do I need to do for Cobalt? I don't want to waste much time
on this; I have more important things to worry about.

--
Matthew Fulmer (a.k.a. Tapple)