[squeak-dev] Please Add To Trunk (was: refactoring browser in Squeak?)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:16:45 UTC 2010

Hi Tobias,

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 2010-10-25 um 18:08 schrieb Tim Felgentreff:
> > Kernel-topa.508, Compiler-tfel.175

regarding  Compiler-tfel.175 I don't dee the point of this change.  The
preference is already called Preferences>allowUnderscoreAssignment so if the
idea is to move to a pragma-based preference more needs to be done, and I
would call the method Scanner class>>allowUnderscoreAssignment, not add two
extra selectors #allowUnderscoreAsAssignment and
#prefAllowUnderscoreAssignments.  What do these add except confusion?

best
Eliot