[squeak-dev] Updated ConfigurationOfOCompletion for Squeak 4.1 and 4.2

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Feb 8 20:14:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I updated the Squeak related parts of ConfigurationOfOCompletion which is
available at http://squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository . The new
configuration allows you to load the proper set of packages required by
OCompletition to your image. From clean Squeak 4.1 and 4.2 images you can
use the following snippet to load OCompletion:

Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository'; install: 'ConfigurationOfOCompletion'.
#(project stableVersion load)
 	inject: (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfOCompletion)
 	into: [ :object :selector | object perform: selector ].

Note that this is the first time I'm changing a configuration, so it may
contain bugs. :)

Cheers,
Levente