[squeak-dev] Re: Disabling the Debugger for Distribution

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:58:06 UTC 2011

Thanks again for the pointer to ToolSet. I use my own new subclass tool set
to override common errors like ZeroDivide.

However, just returning w/o handling an error like #doesNotUnderstand: seems
to leave the process in a loop trying to handle the unhandled error,
freezing the UI (until interrupted).

For now, I've changed Object>>doesNotUnderstand: to test if my toolset is
the default and just return, but this has the effect of a continue rather
than an abandon.

Cheers,
Darius
________